Verification of identity is critical in establishing a sense of trust between two new suitors, but this is difficult to achieve when most people don’t want to overexpose themselves online.
Data scandals from Cambridge Analytica to Ashley Madison have left us thinking long and hard about the very sensitive topic of data privacy. So even genuine lovebirds - not just scammers - are crafting their digital identities with varying degrees of illegitimacy in an attempt to blur the line between their public personas and private life. As such, it’s becoming more and more difficult to tell if bae is ‘The One’ or ‘Bot 101’…
Join Leah Callon-Butler, co-founder of intimate.io, as she explains how this new cryptocurrency is introducing 'pseudonymous reputation' to allow privacy and transparency to coexist within the Adult Industry, offering unprecedented safety and empowerment to everyone from right-swipers to sex workers.
As a special thank you, intimate.io is offering to send 10 intimate tokens (ITM) to every event attendee. To claim your 10 ITM, just do the following before the event:
- Download the Trust Wallet at the App Store.
- Make sure you backup your wallet safely and securely. See here for more info.
- At the breakfast event, Leah will take your wallet address and send you 10 ITM!
A huge thank you to our event venue sponsor: What If!.
Tickets for this talk are available at our Eventbrite page.
Learn more about Leah or follow her here:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter / Telegram: @leah_cb
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leahcallonbutler/